The Lunenburg Regional Community Recycling Centre is seeking a Scale Operator/ General Labourer.
Major Duties Include:
- Coding weigh scale tickets according to waste materials using weigh scale software; and
- Balancing cash and operating a point of sale machine;
- Performing general labour duties and lifting up to 25 pounds;
- Operating light equipment such as a cardboard baler; and
- Performing other work duties as assigned by Supervisor.
The incumbent must be flexible and available for work weekdays and Saturdays. He/she must work well in a team setting and possess excellent customer skills. Minimum Grade 12 education, familiarity with computerized systems and a NS Driver’s License are required. This position will begin immediately.
Click to read job description. Submit a detailed resume and references attention of Eric Corkum - Site Supervisor:
In person: 908 Mullock Rd., Whynott’s Settlement, NS B4V 5T9
Position closes Friday, October 25, 2019 at 4:30 pm.