The Municipal Joint Services Board (MJSB) is soliciting proposals from qualified insurance brokers to supply a general insurance program and risk management services for the following:
· Municipal Joint Services Board, Lunenburg Region
· Municipality of the District of Lunenburg
· Town of Bridgewater
· Town of Mahone Bay
· Lunenburg County Lifestyle Centre
· District of Lunenburg Fire Departments (Volunteer Fire Departments in the Municipality of the District of Lunenburg – excepting the Town of Bridgewater, Town of Lunenburg and Town of Mahone Bay) made up of a mix of Fire Commissions and Societies incorporated under the Nova Scotia Societies Act or the Rural Fire District Act.
The RFP seeks to obtain proposals from qualified insurer(s) to conduct a thorough review of the existing general insurance coverage and risk management portfolio and to provide a comprehensive and cost-effective insurance program for the Participating Units.
The Board seeks to:
· Specify the terms and conditions that would govern the resulting policies; and
· Select a successful Proponent that provides a cost effective and comprehensive general liability insurance and risk management program for the Participating Units.
Submissions must be received by 3:00 pm AST, Wednesday, January 16, 2019 in a sealed envelope marked “RFP # 2018 - 004 Insurance and Risk Management Services” with the Proponent’s business name, contact person, address and date of submission.
Send submissions to: Municipal Joint Services Board, Attn: Tamara Fraser, 908 Mullock Road, Whynott’s Settlement, NS B4V 5T9. Emailed or faxed submissions will not be accepted.